Advance Short-Term Stays: Unleashing the Power of Smart Contracts and React.js on the Celo Blockchain for the Ultimate Short-Let Experience!

This proposal introduces the Short Let platform, a Celo Blockchain-powered solution for enhancing short-term accommodation services, with a focus on utilizing React.js for front-end development.

Short Let leverages the transparency, security, and efficiency of Celo Blockchain Technology to create a decentralized ecosystem that connects property owners, renters, and service providers. By incorporating React.js into the platform’s front-end, Short Let aims to provide a modern, interactive, and user-friendly interface for seamless property discovery, booking, and management.

4 Likes

@joenyzio, I’m trying to move my Proposal to new request and I’m not presented with the option

2 Likes

@Celo_Academy I’m trying to move my Proposal to new request and I’m not presented with the option

3 Likes

Hey @Bensonn welcome to Celo Academy! I just moved it for you and made you a member so you should have access to make edits now.

4 Likes

Thank you @Celo_Academy I’m glad to be part of this community and input my knowledge

3 Likes

I’ll love to see the implementation of the React Code @bensonn

3 Likes

Sure it would be nice

1 Like

Dear @Bensonn,

We trust that you’re doing well and want to express our gratitude for your active participation and contribution to our community.

However, it has come to our attention that you have submitted a proposal on our platform. We appreciate your enthusiasm and the effort you have put into it. However, the ability to create and propose content on our platform is currently restricted to members of the Celo Sage program.

The Celo Sage program is a group of contributors who have applied to our program and have been accepted based on their consistent and significant contributions. This structure allows us to maintain a level of quality and consistency in the proposals presented on our platform.

At this time, we’re not accepting new members into the Celo Sage program. While we have had to remove your proposal, we highly value your involvement and contribution to the Celo Academy. We encourage you to continue engaging in discussions, contributing to conversations, and sharing your insights within our community.

As we grow and evolve, there may be further opportunities to contribute in different ways. We will be sure to keep our community updated about such opportunities.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a part of the Celo Academy community.

Best regards,

Joe Nyzio
Developer Relations at Celo Foundation

2 Likes

This is sad, but you moved me to member yourself @Celo_Academy

2 Likes

Celo Academy is an open platform that allows anyone to contribute so I added you on as a member to allow you to edit your post. Sorry for the misunderstanding but I hadn’t noticed that you were making a proposal as someone who hadn’t applied or been accepted to the Celo Sage program. We’re not currently accepting new members but as we continue to grow I’ll announce updates for new opportunities to contribute and I’d love for you to stay involved if you are interested. :mortar_board: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hi @Bensonn you can still make changes as a non-sage member although you’ll probably be limited to some features as a non-sage, but still hang on to your article Idea, We’re working toward situations like this so you can also bring your Ideas onboard even as a non-sage member

Stay tuned and hang on for details on how to go about this :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes