In this comprehensive tutorial, you will learn how to develop and build a powerful NPM package or SDK that leverages the Celo blockchain’s decentralized infrastructure to enable seamless payment functionalities.
Throughout this tutorial, we will guide you step-by-step through the process of building a Celo Pay NPM package or SDK from scratch. You will gain a deep understanding of Celo’s core concepts, including the Celo blockchain, Celo Accounts, and the Celo Native Asset (CELO) and Stable Asset (cUSD).
This tutorial will help Celo developers in the following ways:
- Learn how to use write an and deploy an installable npm package.
- Learn how write reusable code and optimisation techniques .
- Use Celo Composer to scaffold an optimised npm package.
To make the most of this tutorial, readers should have the following:
- Previous experience writing smart contracts using the Solidity language.
- Knowledge of development tools such as Celo Composer.
- Basic understanding of npm package manager.
- Celo Composer