Creating a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on Celo with Chainlink Data Feeds, Celo Composer, Wagmi Client, and TypeScript

In this project, we will explore the development of a decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Celo blockchain, leveraging the power of Chainlink Data Feeds, the Wagmi client, and TypeScript. A DEX provides users with the ability to trade digital assets in a secure and trustless manner, eliminating the need for intermediaries.

Using the Celo blockchain offers several advantages, including fast transaction times, low fees, and built-in smart contract functionality. We will harness these capabilities to create a user-friendly and efficient DEX that enables seamless token swaps and liquidity provision.

Throughout the project, we will employ TypeScript, a statically-typed programming language, to ensure robust and reliable code. TypeScript’s strong typing and modern development features will enhance the development process and contribute to the overall stability of the DEX.

Furthermore, we will integrate the Wagmi client, a powerful tool for interacting with the Celo blockchain, to facilitate the implementation of key DEX functionalities such as order matching, asset listings, and user wallet integration.

By the end of this project, you will have a deep understanding of building decentralized exchanges on the Celo blockchain and be equipped with the necessary skills to create secure and efficient trading platforms. Join us on this exciting journey as we empower users with a decentralized exchange experience that prioritizes security, trustlessness, and usability.

1 Like

Already had one up with a similar title, all good though.

Taking this down sir

Excellent! You’re building a full-blown dapp. I love Typescript and any post using it often got my attention. Looking forward to it. But I thought You said you had deleted the proposal you made on Chainlink before?

10 Likes

For some reason it didn’t delete. I had to flag it myself so another admin can delete it on my behalf.

Seriously? But you have the privilege to remove a post that’s not in Technical tutorial already.

11 Likes

Post are not so easily removed unlike comments.

1 Like

What you need do is delete the contents and use it for a different proposals to retain the votes.

11 Likes

Yeah …i thought as much. But no votes yet :laughing: :joy: :confused: :rofl: :sweat_smile: