Developing a Celo Blockchain DApp for QR Code Payments

This project introduces a unique payment method where transactions are made by scanning QR codes to purchase items. Once the code is scanned and verified, a secure transaction is initiated for the corresponding item’s amount. We delve into the captivating world of developing decentralized applications (DApps) on the Celo blockchain, with a particular focus on integrating QR code payments. We’ll explore the process of constructing a DApp that facilitates seamless and secure transactions through QR code scanning. We’ll open up innovative possibilities for simple payments, better user experiences, and greater financial inclusion by utilizing the potential of Celo’s blockchain technology.

Requirements

• React-Celo
  • Celo contractkit
  • React-qr-reader
  • Solidity + Web3js
  • Remix EVN
  • Node.js version 10 or higher
  • MetaMask wallet
6 Likes

Hi @Celo_Academy

I have created an account and I kindly request to be assigned the tutorial on Celo Academy. I appreciate your assistance. Thank you very much.

6 Likes

This is definitely an article to look forward to as I’m yet to come across something of such in the academy , you have my full support brother.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot brother, your support is really encouraging :rocket: :fire:

4 Likes

This is the first Celo project i remember seeing having to do with QR payments, I am looking forward to this piece!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot mate. I really appreciate. Glad you’re excited :slight_smile: QR payments are a promising addition to the Celo project.

5 Likes

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my excitement about your this ur upcoming tutorial

6 Likes

Thanks a lot mate :rocket: :rocket: I appreciate your kind words

2 Likes

The concept of using QR code is dope. I would love to see about the technical aspects and implementation details of this DApp.

Thanks a lot mate I appreciate your support :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Phenomenal idea! Your tutorial proposal will undoubtedly contribute to the knowledge-sharing culture of the Celo blockchain community.

3 Likes

Thank you for your appreciation! I’m glad you find my tutorial proposal valuable for the Celo blockchain community. Thank you once again for your support.

2 Likes