Exploring Top Web3 APIs on the Celo Blockchain

Abstract: As a Web3 platform, Celo supports the development of decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts that empower users to transact securely and affordably. To facilitate the creation of powerful applications, Celo provides a range of Web3 APIs. In this article, we will explore the top Web3 APIs available on the Celo blockchain and how they contribute to the development of innovative decentralized applications.

1 Like

Dear @Samuel_Okoro,

We hope this message finds you well.

We have recently noticed that there were some proposals in our community platform where requests for exchanging votes were made. While we understand that you may be eager to garner support for your proposals, we must inform you that exchanging votes is against the community guidelines of the Celo Academy.

As a result, we have had to remove these proposals from the platform. We know that this might be disappointing, but please understand that these measures are in place to ensure fairness, integrity, and to maintain a positive, collaborative environment for everyone.

You can review our updated community and communication guidelines by following this link: Community Communication & Contribution Guidelines

We encourage you to resubmit your proposals and engage in community discussions within the framework of these guidelines. We believe that every member’s contribution is valuable and can make a positive impact on our community.

Thank you for understanding and adhering to these guidelines moving forward. We are excited to see your future proposals and contributions!

Best regards,

Joe Nyzio
Developer Relations at Celo Academy

@Celo_Academy . Thanks for the correction and for putting me on the right path. I also appreciate the privilege to make amendments. I apologize for going against the academy guidelines and i pledge to abide by the rules henceforth

3 Likes