Go Celo Series - Setting up a Blockcahin Client on Celo (Episode 1)

Go Celo Series - Setting up a Blockcahin Client on Celo (Episode 1) https://celo.academy/uploads/default/optimized/2X/9/9a77a1bbaa071451614355881c109f707c593742_2_1024x576.jpeg
none 0.0 0

Introduction

The Go Celo blockchain package officially implements the Celo blockchain in Go to interact with the blockchain. It provides packages to interact and read the Celo blockchain using Golang. By the end of this tutorial, you will have to understand the Go Celo blockchain implementation overview and its packages. You will have learned how to connect to the Celo blockchain in using the package.

Requirements

• Have go binary installed.
  • Have solidity compiler solc installed.

Video

About Author

Oluwafemi Alofe is a Blockchain developer with 3 years of applicable knowledge and 8 years of total experience as a Software engineer. He has written and deployed vulnerability-free smart contracts as a blockchain developer on a variety of blockchains, including but not limited to Ethereum, BCS, and Celo. Oluwafemi has a strong interest in developing distributed systems, and continues to learn new things every day to stay current with technological advancements.

He is has two Udemy courses on solidity development with over 6,300 student enrolled and also a book on Amazon KDP for PHP and Laravel Developers.

He’s currently a platform owner at myco.io, first world, watch to earn platform with over 1 Million users.

Connect with Oluwafemi on Twitter or Linkedin.

5 Likes

Nice video @oluwafemialofe . I enjoyed it while watching it and i believe it will be thesame experience for intending developers.

1 Like

This video deserve a flower

1 Like

Amazing video and breakdown , welldone

Same thing I requested in the previous article. Fix the grammar with grammarly

1 Like

Nice video. Good work

I think you add add tags for more visibility