At Celo Academy, we believe that our education should be as inclusive and diverse as our developer community. This guide will help you navigate our platform in your preferred language, enabling you to access our developer resources in your preferred language.
- Go to Settings on the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- In the Preferences pane, locate the Interface tab.
- Under Interface, you’ll find an option titled Interface Language. Click on it and a drop-down menu will appear with a list of languages.
- Choose your preferred language from this list. Click SAVE and refresh your screen. This action will update all interface items to your selected language.
- Open a post you wish to translate.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post. If you have already changed your interface language, you will notice a globe icon at the bottom of the post.
- Click on the globe icon. This will prompt an automatic translation of the post.
- The post will then be translated into your preferred language using Google Translate.
Note: The accuracy of the translation may vary depending on the complexity of the original text and the language pair. Google Translate does a good job for many language pairs, but it may occasionally produce awkward or incorrect translations.
Remember to refresh the page if the changes are not reflected immediately.
And there you go! You can now read posts in your preferred language! Happy browsing!