Implementing a Token Swap Smart Contract

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) has exploded in popularity over recent years, with token swapping being one of the most commonly used utility in this new financial landscape. Platforms like Uniswap, SushiSwap, and PancakeSwap have led the charge, each allowing users to trade ERC20 tokens directly on the Ethereum blockchain, bypassing traditional financial intermediaries.
In this comprehensive tutorial, our main objective is to create a smart contract that can handle ERC20 token swapping. We’ll dive deep into the nuances of writing and deploying such contracts on the Celo network, following a hands-on approach that combines theoretical understanding with practical application.
This tutorial is more than just a guide; it’s a stepping stone into the vast universe of DeFi. By mastering token swapping, you’ll be well on your way to exploring and understanding more complex DeFi applications, unlocking endless opportunities in this dynamic domain. Let’s begin our foray into the fascinating world of decentralized token swapping!

2 Likes

@EmiriDbest You’ve picked a very good topic, and below is what you promised to write about:

Title:

Implementing a Token Swap Smart Contract: An Exploration of Decentralized Exchanges

There’s a problem with this proposal as it does not align with the Academy’s guidelines. Tutorials are expected to be targeted at the Celo network.

9 Likes

I am still working on the proposal.

1 Like

Just be patient cos i am still contemplating whether to split into two so i can add more features.

When i am done. i would notify and ask for feedback from you in person.

3 Likes

Ok great! When working on a proposal, Leave it in draft form. It will be remembered anytime you want to write. Because any post featured under the proposal tag is deemed to be a complete proposal. I’m eagerly waiting to see what’s got this time. I know you will wow us.

10 Likes

Definitely bro. i always try to impress with every opportunity given to me.

2 Likes