Celo Composer is a powerful tool that can accelerate your development process on Celo, whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of setting up Celo Composer in just a few simple steps.
- Open your Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Run the following command to install Celo Composer:
npx @celo/celo-composer@latest create
latestensures that you get the most updated version of the CLI package.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to configure your Celo Composer project.
- Select the front-end framework you prefer for your project.
- Choose the web3 front-end library that suits your needs.
- Select the smart contract framework you want to use.
- Decide if you want to create a subgraph for your project.
- Finally, set a name to customize your mono repo.
- Open your newly created repository in your preferred code editor using the appropriate command.
- Take a moment to explore the structure of the project and familiarize yourself with the different packages.
- While inside the repository directory, install the project dependencies.
- Use the package manager of your choice and run the appropriate command to install the dependencies.
- Once the dependencies are installed, take a look at the various scripts that have been created for your packages.
- These scripts can help you perform common tasks such as building, testing, and deploying your project.
- To start the React application, run the command specified in the scripts.
- This will launch your Celo Composer project, and you can start building your application right away!
That’s it! You have successfully set up Celo Composer using Celo Spark. We are excited to see what you will build with this powerful tool. Happy coding!