The UI/UX of Decentralized celo applications -The UX design process pathway

Introduction

Welcome to the UX design process pathway. In this tutorial, I will show you how to start a UX project for your celo dApp; give you a taste of the UX methods used by UX designers when working on designing or redesigning a product, and show you the order in which specific UX steps should be taken. You’ll discover that UX is a set of different phases that have been defined and improved over the past few decades and are still developing as the industry becomes more established and mature. These steps range from research to design to testing and implementation. We will use practical examples of what might have run through the minds of Valora’s creators as an example at each stage.

Note: Use the link below each tutorial to return to this syllabus at anytime

:white_check_mark: Lesson 01: Understanding Decentralized Celo Applications

Explanation of decentralized applications (dApps) and their role in the Celo ecosystem.

Key features and benefits of developing decentralized Celo applications.

Examples of popular decentralized Celo applications and their impact on users.

:white_check_mark: Lesson 02: User Research and Analysis

Importance of user research in designing decentralized Celo applications.

Methods for conducting user research, including interviews, surveys, and user testing.

Analyzing user data and identifying user personas for decentralized Celo applications.

:white_check_mark: Lesson 03: UX Design and Iterative Process

Overview of the UX design process for decentralized Celo applications.

Defining UX goals and objectives specific to decentralized Celo applications.

Creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to visualize the user journey.

:white_check_mark: Lesson 04: UI Design and Visual Elements

Principles of effective UI design for decentralized Celo applications.

Why the banana rule is perfect for a dApps UI

Selecting appropriate colors, typography, and visual elements for the UI of a dApp.

Designing intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for decentralized Celo applications.

8 Likes

I am looking forward to this tutorial,. cheers

2 Likes

Thanks man…appreciate

1 Like

you are welcome, the pronoun is she though :blush:

2 Likes

I look forward to this article.

2 Likes

Fantastic news! Your proposal has landed in this week’s top voted list. As you begin your project journey, remember to align with our community and technical guidelines, ensuring a high quality platform for our developers. Congratulations! :mortar_board: :seedling:

Note: @ngideon538 pathways are meant to propose an organization of existing content. Given that this is entirely new content, we cannot approve the full pathway at once. That said, there’s interest in this idea and it would be great to see some of this information available to the community. Given that these are non-technical topics that don’t meet our guidelines, I’ll approve this as a post that covers each of these topics at a high level and links to places developers can go if they’d like more information. I’ll be available in you have any questions getting started. Thanks!

2 Likes

I trust the practical ground will be bang. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes