Joshua Obafemi

Greetings, Celo Community! :wave::seedling:

I’m Joshua Obafemi, a passionate Web2 MERN stack developer and a Web3 enthusiast.

With a background in software development and a deep fascination for blockchain technology, I learnt and grown as a developer since joining the Celo community. The mission of open source learning and innovation resonates strongly with me, and I’m eager to contribute to its success as I’m a product of this.

I’m a Chemical engineer and I’ve been taught to always find solutions to problems. This is why I jumped on the opportunity to develop tutorial and build complex projects with other developers.

Looking ahead, my focus remains on advancing Celo’s developer education platform and contributing to the wider ecosystem. I welcome collaborations and invite you to connect with me on Twitter (@jorshimayor), Discord (jorshimayor#2620), LinkedIn or through the Celo Academy.

I’ve embraced the exhilarating journey ahead, I believe this platform will fuel innovation, bridge disciplines, and let my chemical engineering prowess thrive within the realm of coding.

Best regards,
Joshua Obafemi

5 Likes

Welcome Joshua, nice to meet you :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Welcome friend

1 Like

Thanks Max

2 Likes

My G, thanks a lot

1 Like

You are already making impact here. Nice having you on Celo.

2 Likes