We value your input and creativity in creating engaging and valuable content for our community. As we strive to align our objectives, we are implementing a set of guidelines and procedures for tutorial proposals to ensure a cohesive and productive environment. These guidelines are aimed at achieving specific goals while still welcoming diverse insights from the community.
- New Topic Submission: Navigate to the Proposals category and select ‘+ New Topic’ to submit your proposal.
Completing the Proposal Form:
- Title: Create a clear, concise, and descriptive title indicating the tutorial’s objective.
- Description: A roughly 100-word overview describing the tutorial’s purpose, the tech stack involved, and the benefits to the reader.
Here are a few examples to guide your submission:
- “Truffle and Celo | The Ultimate Guide to Deploy Celo dApps with Truffle”
- “How to Quickly Build an NFT Collection on Celo”
- “Celo CLI: A Practical Guide to Energize your Celo Toolkit”
- “Celo Composer: Extend and Customize your Full-Stack Mobile dApps”
Your tutorial should be:
- Celo-specific: Focus on Celo and its developer tools.
- Developer-centric: Aim to assist developers in crafting unique and exciting dApps on Celo.
- Advanced: Target intermediate to advanced topics.
- Code-driven: Provide actionable steps that culminate in the development of a smart contract or full-stack application deployed on the Celo Network.
- Associated with a GitHub Repository: The tutorial should be accompanied by a GitHub repository accessible to readers.
Please refrain from including:
- Conceptual or theoretical topics devoid of actual code or dApp examples.
- Any form of investment or financial advice.
- Subjects already covered in other articles or tutorials within or outside the Celo Ecosystem.
Be careful to avoid:
- Titles and descriptions that do not reference Celo.
- Basic or introductory topics.
- Topics already covered in other tutorials.
- Descriptions that are vague, very brief, or fail to define the tutorial’s focus.
- Proposals describing a series of tutorials without detailing any individual tutorial.
- Tools currently not available on Celo
- Failure to describe the tools and specifics of what is being developed.
We may also consider:
- Product demos that exhibit the use and interaction of tools in the Celo ecosystem.
- Advanced topics focusing on new, novel, or theoretically intricate tools in the Celo ecosystem.
Note: Proposals failing to meet these guidelines will be archived with a note explaining why it was not accepted and a link to this post. You can submit a new idea at any time as long as it adheres to these guidelines.
For any queries, kindly drop your comments in the Celo Discord #celo-sage channel.
Thank you and we look forward to your amazing proposals!